Abstract Submission Guidelines
Before signing up or logging into the online system (in Step 4), please review all of the following steps to ensure you have the information needed to complete the Online Abstract Submission Form.
Online Submissions Closes February 5
Acknowledgment that your abstract has been submitted will follow by e-mail shortly after submission. Notifications regarding acceptance will be sent by e-mail by November 30, 2020.
Late News author notifications will be sent in mid-February.
The conference will cover a wide range of topics including the following:
- Coatings for Use at High Temperatures
- Hard Coatings and Vapor Deposition Technologies
- Fundamentals and Technology of Multifunctional Materials and Devices
- Coatings for Biomedical and Healthcare Applications
- Tribology and Mechanical Behavior of Coatings and Engineered Surfaces
- New Horizons in Coatings and Thin Films
- Surface Engineering – Applied Research and Industrial Applications
- Advanced Characterization Techniques for Coatings, Thin Films, and Small Volumes
- Anti- and De-icing Surface Engineering
- New Horizons in Boron-Containing Coatings: Modeling, Synthesis and Applications
- In-Silico Design of Novel Materials by Quantum Mechanics and Classical Methods
- Photocatalytic and Superhydrophilic Surfaces
- Thin Films on Polymer Substrates: Flexible Electronics and Beyond