Town & Country Resort Hotel and
500 Hotel Circle North
San Diego, CA 92108
Conference Reservation Rates & Policies
|Government*+||US Government per diem rates (must show proper government ID at Check-in) the government rates posted are the prevailing room rates available, plus applicable taxes and hotel service fee|
*Conference Registration Discount Policy:
In order to receive the discounted Conference Registration Fee you must provide an ICMCTF 2021 Housing Block Confirmation Number from the Town & Country when you register. Confirmation numbers will be verified by the hotel—Any confirmations found to be outside of the ICMCTF 2021 Housing Block or from a third party agent will be readjusted to the no hotel registration fee and you will be invoiced the difference.
To receive a full refund for a Conference cancellation, less a $100 re-processing fee (or a $50 re-processing fee for a Student cancellation), an Early-registrant must notify Heather Korff, 530-896-0477, email@example.com prior to March 31, 2021.
- Regular Early-registration cancellations after March 31, 2021, through April 9, 2021, will be refunded less a $300.00 re-processing fee; One Day Conference Early-registrants will be assessed a $100 re-processing fee.
- Student Early-registration cancellations after March 31, 2021, through April 9, 2021, will be refunded less a $100.00 re-processing fee.
No Conference or Short Course registration refunds will be issued after April 9, 2021.
Reserving a Hotel Room
Passkey online reservations system is the preferred reservation method. Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company or housing provider other than Passkey is not approved by ICMCTF. All reservations should be made early to guarantee availability. Please note that once the reserved/contracted room block is full, the room availability and rate are not guaranteed and may vary.
Reserve Online by March 19, 2021
To reserve online please use the button below. Note: reservations booked directly from the Town & Country Hotel Website or a third party agent are not eligible for the conference registration discounted rates and are considered outside of the ICMCTF 2021 Housing Block.
Reserve by Phone by March 19, 2021
Call 619-291-7131 or 800-772-8527. Please make sure to request a room in the ICMCTF 2021 Housing Block.
Hotel Policies & Fees
Hotel Deposit Policy: The hotel requires a one-night deposit via credit card to hold your room.
Hotel Cancellation Policy: The hotel will refund your deposit if you cancel the reservation 48 hours in advance of your arrival date.
Hotel Services Fee: Town and Country has introduced a Hotel Services Fee of $5 per day for all reservations. The fee is in addition to the daily room rate and includes the following services:
- In-room Wi-fi
- Guest room local phone calls (619 and 858 area codes) and 800 calls
- Coffee in guest room and morning coffee service in the Hotel Lobby from 5 a.m.-9 a.m.
- USA Today available in the Hotel Lobby and Dining outlets
- Hotel shuttle services to River Walk Golf Club, Fashion Valley Mall, Old Town, Mission Valley Center and Hazard Center. Daily 10 a.m.-7 p.m. based upon availability
- Computer access in the Hotel Lobby for printing airline boarding passes
- Unlimited access to the Fitness Center
Hotel Parking Fee: The hotel room rates do not include applicable taxes or parking fee $8 per day for ICMCTF hotel guests with in/out privileges. Local ICMCTF participants will be charged a $10 per night with in/out privileges (attendee must show paper receipt from earlier in day).
+Hotel Construction Update: Please note that the Town & Country Hotel and Resort is continuing with phase two of their renovations that includes guest rooms, meeting space, restaurants, pools, etc. Both ICMCTF and the Hotel are looking forward to enjoying these much needed updates scheduled for completion by 2020; in the meantime, we are working together to ensure minimal inconvenience and disruption for attendees. View Renovation Updates
San Diego International Airport
3225 North Harbor Drive
San Diego, C92101 USA
TAXI fares from the airport average approximately $25 each way.
TROLLEY SERVICE: The trolley line stop is located directly behind the Town and Country Hotel between the hotel parking lot and the Fashion Valley shopping mall. One way, round trip, all day, senior, and multiple day passes can be purchased from the vending machines located on the trolley platform.
SAN DIEGO TOURISM AUTHORITY: Additional information concerning San Diego and the surrounding areas can be found by contacting the visitor’s bureau at 1-619-232-3101 or www.sandiego.org.
SHUTTLE VAN SERVICE: “Super Shuttle” is the official shuttle of the conference and the Town and Country Hotel. To reserve online, please use the Reserve SuperShuttle button below. You may also call, but please note there is a $3.00 reservation booking fee if calling directly into reservations at 1-800-258-3826 (mention discount code: RPHDB). There is no booking fee when making reservations online or through our mobile app. Features for our mobile app include:
- Manage Your Trip
- Locate Your Ride (you can watch where the vehicle is located)
- Mobile Self Check-In (receive text when you land)
- Add & Save Airline Rewards
Ground Transportation Instructions for Super Shuttle:
- TERMINAL 1 – Allegiant Air, Frontier Airlines, JetBlue, Southwest, Spirit Airlines, Sun Country After claiming your luggage, follow the signs to the Ground Transportation Sky Bridge. Proceed to the “Shuttle for Hire Island” and ask the Transportation Coordinator for a Supershuttle van.
- TERMINAL 2 – Aero México, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, America West, British Airways, Japan Airlines, Delta Airlines, Northwest, Hawaiian, Air Canada, United Airlines, U.S. Airways, Virgin, Volaris, West Jet Exit the Terminal 2 doors; cross the street using the cross walk to the “Shuttle for Hire Island” ask the Transportation Coordinator for a Supershuttle van.
- ExecuCar Meet and Greet Service – Once you have arrived at The San Diego Airport, any terminal: Please go to Baggage Claim and your driver will meet you with a sign with your name on it and will help you with your luggage and get you to your destination with VIP service. For International flights the same directions apply but your driver will be waiting outside of customs. Our 24-hour dispatch number is 619-564-7998